Three phase power installation, testing, & systems
3 phase power is used mostly in commercial and industrial applications, however, some larger home appliances may require a three-phase connection. Ist Call Electrical Services offers 3 phase power installation, repairs, testing, and maintenance throughout Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs.
Upgrade your electrical system
Benefits of 3 phase power systems
3 phase power, as opposed to single-phase power which is used in most homes and smaller businesses, has many benefits for systems which require more power.
Advantages of 3 phase systems include:
- Provides continuous, consistent electrical power - ideal for the efficient running of electric motors
- Cheaper to run than a single phase system for large demand properties
- Cheaper to install - particularly for new commercial applications
- Ideal for data centres or large electrical installations as it ensures reliable power supply
- Supplies increased power from the same amount of current
- The constant power supply helps to reduce generator and motor vibrations, decreasing wear and maintenance, and extending the life of your machinery.
How 1st Call Electrical can help you?
Complete commercial and industrial electrical services - we can take care of single phase and three phase power requirements as well as all your businesses other electrical installations, repairs, maintenance, upgrades, and testing.
- Top quality components - for a reliable long lasting power supply system
- Ensure minimal disruption to your business - We work around your schedule, shifts, or during downtime.
- Upgrade a single phase to 3 phase electricity system.
- Safety is our top priority - all systems are fully tested to safeguard staff and customers.
- Our team comprise of industry experienced commercial and industrial electricians. We have a practical solution for all your business’s power issues.
Your local 3 phase power specialists
For the very best in commercial and industrial 3 phase power services across Melbourne contact our electricians on 1300 016 671 or complete our electrical contractor booking today.
Frequently Asked Questions about commercial electrician
Converting from Gas to Electric
Want to know a little more about lighting and types of lights?
Do landlords need to do electrical safety checks?